A music-filled fall bicycle ride through the Capital City, the 24th Annual Saint Paul Classic Bike Tour offers fun for all who participate. This year’s ride on Sunday, September 9, will again showcase the beauty of the east Twin Cities Metro. Riders will celebrate riding through historic neighborhoods along a 15, 33 or 45 miles, mostly traffic-free, fall bicycle routes.
About this fall bicycle ride
The largest bike ride in Minnesota, the Saint Paul Classic Bike Tour attracts over 5,500 bicyclists. Known throughout the area for its quality all proceeds from this fall bicycle ride go to support the mission-driven work of the Bicycle Alliance of Minnesota.
The Classic is a great experience for all ages and skill level. In this relaxed environment, the tour winds through historic neighborhoods, beautiful parks and parkways and along the revitalized downtown riverfront. Join new and old friends for a non-competitive, go-at-your-own-pace- ride , with rest stops full of tasty treats along the way. All you need to do is:
- Participate in an event that champions bicycling
- Choose a route distances you are comfortable with
- Enjoy mostly traffic-free cycling, with much of the tour closed to motorists
- Rest assured medics, police and SAG wagons are on hand for your safety and convenience
- Enjoy fresh, local produce and baked goods at each well-stocked rest stop
- Groove to the live music performed by local artists at each rest stop
- Have fun!
The Saint Paul Bike Classic registration.
About The Bicycle Alliance of Minnesota (BikeMN)
BikeMN is a statewide nonprofit organization. The Alliances mission is to provide leadership and a unified voice for bicycle education and advocacy. The goal is to make Minnesota more bicycle friendly, so more people will ride bicycles more often. The service of this mission include: education, advocacy, events and promotion and technical assistance. Learn more about BikeMN here.