The award-winning California Coast Classic Bike Tour is an 8-day, 525-mile ride that raises funds for the Arthritis Foundation. This boutique 24th annual tour along California’s iconic Highway 1 is fully supported, open to beginners and experienced riders, and is e-bike friendly. Join 250 cyclists, September 21-28, 2024, helping people with arthritis as the tour rides from San Francisco to Los Angeles, enjoying ideal weather and exploring the spectacular scenery of Monterey, Big Sur, Morro Bay, Solvang, and Ventura.
More about the California Coast Classic Bike Tour
• Mechanical support
• SAG vehicles and shuttles
• 5-star catered breakfasts and dinners
• Nightly entertainment and social hour
• Kick-off breakfast in San Francisco
• Closing ceremony celebration in Los Angeles
• Daily luggage transfers
• An unforgettable adventure, breathtaking views, friendships, and fond memories to last a lifetime!
Google map link for the starting point in San Francisco.
YouTube link about the ride
FaceBook link https://www.facebook.com/groups/CACoastClassic
Learn more and register for the California Coast Classic
Learn more and register at https://arthritis.org/CaliforniaCoastClassic. (Please Note) This web link will be updated in November of 2023 with the latest information and registration for the California Coast Classic in 2024.